Join me to dive into the world of color, (includes color theory and mixing our own colors) color palettes, combinations and creating harmony in your work inspired by color recipes we find in nature.
In this class, we will:
- Learn the basics of color theory to get started and create your own color wheels, charts and references in various materials.
- Build your color confidence by mixing our own colors, color scales, tints, shades and so on!
- Look to nature for color palette inspiration and build our own library of color recipes for your mandala designs
- Use photos to record color recipes
- Start a Color Palette Journal to record all your beautiful recipes!
- Explore various materials to see the difference in hue, texture and application to our designs. (such as pencil, paint, pastel, gouache, inks etc)
- Bonus: Downloads of Botanical Mandala Coloring pages to practice your unique color combinations on!
This Botanical Mandala Masterclass Episode is the perfect deep dive companion to chapter 2 in my book where we look to nature for inspiration! All of these lessons will help you go deeper into the topic of color palettes, theory and combinations to use in your own mandala designs. I will walk you through with step by step instructional videos, PDF downloads, guided activities and tips. We will dive deeply into this topic exploring creative techniques for capturing the beauty of nature wherever you are in the world!