Join me to create beautiful layered mixed media Botanical Mandalas using paper, paint and wax!
In this class, we will:
- Create our own collage papers
- Use various papers to create motifs for Botanical Mandala designs
- Create beautiful layered backgrounds using collage and paint
- Create beautiful layered Mixed Media Botanical Mandalas
- Mix collage with painted motifs and wax finishing techniques.
- Carve botanicals into wax to create beautiful mandala designs!
- Use photos and paint to mix realism and abstract botanicals
- Bonus videos and projects to explore paper, paint and wax further!
Join the full 12 Month Program
Join me for 12 monthly online episodes of mixed media classes to connect more deeply with nature, explore natural mandalas we find there and create expressive mixed media works of botanical mandala art in a variety of materials!
Episode 6 is the sixth in a 12 part series for the immersion program: Botanical Mandalas Masterclass Series. Learn more about the full program here. Opportunities to upgrade to the full program available inside the episode 6 classroom.
Here is the proposed schedule.
🌸EP1: Botanical Line Drawing and Painting(Instant Access now)
🌸EP2: Draw and Color Botanical Mandalas (Instant Access now)
🌸EP3: Mindful Mandalas (Instant Access now)
🌸EP4: Stamping /Printmaking (includes projects with paint) (Instant Access now)
🌸EP5: Mantra Mandalas (affirmations and intentions) (Instant Access now)
🌸EP6: Paper and Paint (Includes a project with wax) (FEBRUARY, 2019)
Half-way break for 2 months
🌸EP7: Nature’s Color Palettes and Working with Color (includes Botanical Mandala coloring template downloads) (MAY, 2019)
🌸EP8: Mixed Media on Canvas (JUNE, 2019)
🌸EP9: Creating with Nature (includes flower pressing, nature printing) (JULY, 2019)
🌸EP10: Working with Clay (includes paint, pressed flowers and more!) (AUGUST, 2019)
🌸EP11: Fabric Arts/Sewing (SEPTEMBER, 2019)
🌸EP12: Wood, Plaster and Bonus Mixed Media projects (OCTOBER, 2019)