Join me to explore creating Botanical Mandala creations with fabrics, textiles, sewing and more!
In this class, we will:
- Paint botanical motifs on fabric to use for other fabric projects or as a botanical mandala in itself.
- Print botanical motifs and designs onto fabric
- Sew botanicals for a unique take on your own Botanical Mandala
- Create cute little botanicals with textiles/felt
- Create a series of beautiful wall-hangings with textiles and other mixed media
Join the full 12 Month Program
Join me for 12 monthly online episodes of mixed media classes to connect more deeply with nature, explore natural mandalas we find there and create expressive mixed media works of botanical mandala art in a variety of materials!
Episode 11 is the eleventh in a 12 monthly series for the immersion program: Botanical Mandalas Masterclass Series. Learn more about the full program here. Opportunities to upgrade to the full program available inside the episode 11 classroom.
Here is the proposed schedule.
🌸EP1: Botanical Line Drawing and Painting (1 SEPTEMBER, 2018)
🌸EP2: Draw and Color Botanical Mandalas (1 OCTOBER, 2018)
🌸EP3: Poetry, words, affirmations and gratitude Mandalas (1 NOVEMBER, 2018)🌸EP4: Stamp, Print and Transfer (1 DECEMBER, 2018)
🌸EP5: Nature’s Color Palettes and Working with Color (1 JANUARY, 2019)
🌸EP6: Mandala Meditations with Watercolors, Pens and Inks (1 FEBRUARY, 2019)
🌸EP7: Collage, Paint and Wax (1 MARCH, 2019)
🌸EP8: Mixed Media on Canvas (1 APRIL, 2019)
🌸EP9: Nature Pressing and Printing (1 MAY, 2019)
🌸EP10: Working with Clay (includes paint, pressed flowers and more!) (1 JUNE, 2019)
🌸EP11: Fabric Arts, textiles and Sew (1 July, 2019)
🌸EP12: Wood and Plaster (1 AUGUST, 2019)