This is the first class in a series of Mandala classes that I offer. (if you are interested in diving deeper, check out the mandala class bundle here) In this class, we explore many ways to draw and color mandalas, including drawing a freestyle versus structured mandala, creating your own motif and design inventory, sacred geometry and a variety of coloring techniques using pencils, watercolor pencils and pens. At the end of the class, not only will you be full of inspiration, you will have a beautiful journal full of unique and personal mandala motif studies, mandala sketches, designs and awakening sacred circle imagery. Mode: Self-paced, access when you want. No pressure or timescale to keep to. Access: Lifetime access. This is the first class in a series of Mandala classes that I offer. (if you are interested in diving deeper, check out the mandala class bundle here) Mandalas are most commonly a circular shape with a central point that has various motifs and patterns created from the center outwards to create a beautiful design or piece of artwork. Mandalas can contain sections in 4, 8 and 12 parts being symmetrical in design or freestyle. They are often used as a meditation tool and can be so much fun to create for everyone. What is included:
- 5 modules (multiple lessons inside each module)
- 30+ videos
- 3 audio meditations you can download to keep
- Mandala templates and coloring pages to download
- Tutorials on freestyle and structured techniques for drawing mandalas
- How to create and develop your own motifs/embellishments
- Coloring techniques using colored pencils, water soluble pencils and pens (including shading, light/shadow, pattern and blending)
- Prompts to help you connect to your personal motif imagery and the type of mandala that speaks to you.
- Unlimited access to the classroom and materials
This class is self-paced so work through in your own time. Class access is unlimited so no pressure and no classroom closing date. There is also a Facebook group if you so wish to join to share your work as you travel through.